Welcome to my blog. I hope that you will be encouraged by what you read. I post on faith from a Christian point of view, disability mainly focussing on life with low vision and I share posts on various lifestyle topics. I also post book reviews.
- Reflections: God is the PotterSometimes you may feel like your life is falling apart. Sometimes you may feel that everything is out of control. If you are a Christian you do not have to worry about this because God is your father and he is in control. I have a hard time with this. I find it hard to … Continue reading Reflections: God is the Potter
- How to Make Money from Home Selling Unwanted ItemsThe way the economy is these days it is becoming more important to have multiple income streams. I recently came across a news story regarding the high cost of living in the New York City area that said there are many people that can not make ends meet even with a full-time job. The rise … Continue reading How to Make Money from Home Selling Unwanted Items
- Reflections: Life Lessons from Proverbs Chapter 8Have you ever wished you had an instruction book for life? Well there is a book out there found within the Bible that is a guide for life, and that is the book of Proverbs. When you read through this book you will find many answers to questions you will come across in life. I … Continue reading Reflections: Life Lessons from Proverbs Chapter 8
- Spotlight: Sensei for All – Making Spaces Accessible for the Visually ImpairedLearning a new layout of an indoor space can be challenging for a person who is blind or has low vision. Having the proper signs is very important to ensure that a space is inclusive and accessible to everyone. Most people may be used to seeing braille and large print signs around on elevators, bathrooms … Continue reading Spotlight: Sensei for All – Making Spaces Accessible for the Visually Impaired
- Reflections: Everlasting LifeWould you drink from a spring if the water would make you live forever? I recently read the book Tuck Everlasting and it made me think about a few things. In Tuck Everlasting a family comes upon a spring and the water they drink makes them live forever. As a Christian I believe that there … Continue reading Reflections: Everlasting Life