I have been nominated for the Disability Blogger Award by Amanda Gene. This award was created by Georgina from Chronillicles.
I am so thankful to Amanda for nominating me for this award, you can find her on YouTube as well.
According to the rules, as a nominee, I am to answer the questions asked by Amanda and then nominate 5 to 15 other disability bloggers and ask them to answer 5 to 15 questions.
First, here are the questions that Amanda has asked me to anser.
1. What is the current brand of phone you are using?
I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy S8.
2. What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is green.
3. Who was the last person you called?
The last person I called was my doctor.
4. Do you have any pets?
I do not have any pets.
5. If you could go forward or backward in time which direction would you choose and why?
I would like to go forward in time because I would like to see the new technology that is invented specifically for space exploration.
Here are the 5 questions for the nominees.
1. What inspired you to start your blog?
2. What is your favorite piece of technology you own?
3. What is your favorite book?
4. What do you enjoy doing for fun?
5. What advice do you have for someone that wants to start a blog?
Here are the nominees I have chosen.
1. Glen from Well Eye Never
2. Emily from Fashioneyesta
3. Maria from Girl Gone Blind
4. Ailsa from Brains on Wheels
5. Divya from My Take on Disability
I am thankful for this recognition and hope to continue to spread awareness on the topic of vision impairment and disability over all.